Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving and Christmas (Soon)


Kissing Sissy
I love my Sissy


Taylor's eyes say it all






Decorating the tree





My Silly Girls





Playing in the leaves on Thanksgiving


















Kaylie

"Uncle" Paul trying to give Taylor junk food. She gave him the cold shoulder!











Little Miss Independent raking leaves


Reading books with Mommy


We had a great Thanksgiving with family. Everyone always says Kaylie looks like me and Taylor looks like Neale. Kaylie also eats like me! On Thanksgiving the only thing she wanted to eat was the rolls. A girl after my own heart. Give me some bread and a coke and I am all set! On Thanksgiving we raked a pile of leaves for the girls to play in. I remember when I was little my dad used to make piles of leaves for my brother and I to play in. I was thinking of those fond memories as I made the pile for my girls to play in. Taylor loved it especially. Kaylie couldn't really sit still long enough to play in it but she was content running around.


We put up the Christmas tree and the girls helped decorate. They would grab ornaments and take them up and drop them on the tree. So I was trying to catch them all before they hit the ground. The girls really had fun doing it. They are learning about Santa. Grandma Fran and Granpa Dale sent some Christmas books and clothes. We read the books and I ask the girls to point to Santa.


The girls giggle all the time. Especially when we are in the car calling Nana on the car speaker phone. They get so excited and giggle and scream. Taylor has also developed a fake laugh. She is very shy around people that she doesn't know. She is very independent. When we go to daycare and bed Taylor walks and Kaylie has to be carried. Taylor still gets her shy little smirk that is precious. Kaylie loves to be silly. She is a ball full of energy. She has to put her shoes on by herself. She usually gets them on the right feet. She is very picky about her clothes. She likes to pick out what she wants to wear. If she doesn't like it she will tell you No and pitch a little fit. I never knew a less than two year old could be so opinionated. At bedtime she usually picks the Dora pajamas.


I was able to visit my family in Greenville the day after Thanksgiving which was nice. Neale is enjoying working in the school system. I am busy with Christmas photography orders and editing. Things are great!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos--love the pictures in the leaves. Who doesn't love messing around in a bunch of leaves? And not to mention that their red hair blends in perfectly! :)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete