Friday, February 27, 2009

Taylor and Kaylie


I haven't posted any photos lately because I was trying to save some for the birth announcements. I have shot several hundred in the last few days so I will post some of the good ones soon. It is hard for me to get any work done here at the house because all I want to do is take photos and hang out with Kaylie and Taylor. We had a great visit with Neale's mom, Dad, and Cissie. It was nice to have them all here. They were all a big help. I am enjoying time at home with the babies. I feel like they are growing up so fast already. They are almost out of their preemie clothes. Everyone is doing great. Taylor's stomach is still huge but the doctors aren't concerned about it. Today we all went to the beach for the first time and even went out to dinner with Coach and Candy. This photo has blankets handmade by Nini and caps handmade by Jean. We greatly appreciate them! I will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment