Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Almost 6 months old


Taylor has 2 teeth that have popped through the skin!! She had her first ear infection and Kaylie had some tummy problems so they have both
not been feeling too great. They go to the doctor in the morning for their 6 month check up. Taylor has just started rolling over. She has almost got it. Most of these are photos I took at my studio. Dad and mom were here visiting so dad went with me. The girls can't balance too well when I propped them up so dad was just outside of camera view. I can't believe how much the girls have grown! Taylor knows her name and she will turn her head and look at you when you call her. Kaylie loves for her momma to hold her. They have just started hugging onto me when I hold them. I love it!

















Kaylie



Taylor








Kaylie and Her grandfather




Kaylie Sleeping









Kaylie









Taylor







No comments:

Post a Comment