Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gamecock Babies

Kaylie is in my lap falling asleep as I am uploading this. She needed some momma time. The girls are dressed for the game today. Taylor is in her jungle seat crying herself to sleep. She gets tired and it is over. She cries and then suddenly falls asleep. Sometimes she will lift her head up real suddenly and then suddenly it is back down and she is fast asleep. Kaylie's cough is getting better but now Taylor has one. Taylor also has a fake cough she uses to get attention. She doesn't know it but I can distinguish between the two. I act like I can't and give her the attention she wants. I also fake cough back at her and she thinks that is hilarious. She giggled harder than I have ever heard her giggle when I did it a couple days ago. Kaylie is learning to sit up. This week she has managed to keep herself up fo a minute or two. Both girls are spinning themselves in circles on their hands and knees. Almost crawling. Kaylie grabbed my pant leg to pull herself over to me. Good times and beautiful happy babies.
Kaylie sitting up looking at her sis






Sitting Up unsupoprted for the first week





Gamecock Babies























































I am not going to look at you mom and I am not going to smile......





Mom please stop making me smile so I can go to sleep









I couldn't get there with my legs so I grabbed momma's pajamas and pulled myself over to her.











Practicing crawling I kick my legs but can't seem to get anywhere











Ok...this is fun for but I am too hyper to sit in one place














Momma coughed and I think it is so funny













No comments:

Post a Comment