Monday, October 12, 2009

Crawling, Sitting, Standing, Talking, Teeth!!!!!


On Oct 7th (1 day after Taylor) Kaylie sat up by herself for the first time. On the very same day she also stood up for the first time while holding onto something. And....Neale was running on the treadmill and Kaylie looked right up at him and said Da-Da. Sunday we discovered that Kaylie has teeth coming in finally. Last week was a huge week of 1sts for the girls! Over the weekend I woke up and Kaylie was staring at me from her bed (which is still in our room) and she lifted up one hand like she was waving and said "hey". Taylor is a little dancer. When she hears music her whole body starts moving! Neale sings this little song to her and she dances and giggles...it is adorable. I also discovered Kaylie is ticklish. I was tickling her and she was giggling so loud. These moments are priceless. They have such personalities and I just can't get enough of them. We took the girls to a pumpkin patch. They weren't very impressed. I made them sit on the straw and they did not like that. They made horrible faces and cried. Wendy B and her family babysat for the girls last week and gave Neale and I a few hours to go out which was very much appreciated. I know I say it all the time...but our lives could not be better.



Taylor

Playing with sissy. They were sitting side by side and then Taylor decided she wanted to lay on her sister.




Kaylie in her PJ's.





Taylor and Kaylie





Taylor's favorite thing is still to steal her sissy's pacifier.





Kaylie napping on the couch









Going for a walk with mommy








No comments:

Post a Comment