Friday, December 11, 2009

1st Christmas Photos



Here are the girls' 1st Christmas photos. Kaylie cried the whole time so it wasn't an easy shoot to do. I know everyone thinks their own children are adorable but I really just can't get enough of my babies. I adore them! Kaylie took her first steps while not holding onto anything on Wednesday. Taylor won't be far behind.

She wants to do everything her sister does. They amaze me everyday.
Taylor has 5 teeth now! Kaylie has 2. They are saying more sounds, starting to hug and snuggle...and at dinner Kaylie even reached to hold my hand. They are the sweetest babies. They went to see Santa. Taylor cried. She is scared of everything so she really did not like him. Kaylie was fine until her sister started crying and then Kaylie decided she better start crying too.









































No comments:

Post a Comment