Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sneak Peak on Christmas





This is Taylor in a sneak peak of what the Christmas photos look like. Neale and I took the girls to the studio this morning. I know I do this for a living but when it is your own children...it is WORK! Kaylie cried the entire time she was on the backdrop. All but one of these photos are of Taylor because Kaylie was all over the place the day I took photos. By the time I put her down and pick up the camera...she is long gone and into something she shouldn't be into. We had a great Thanksgiving with my family and Neale and I even got to spend the night in Columbia and go to the USC game (did I mention we beat Clemson!). I came back with a stomach flu and then a cold so I have been sick and working to try to get all my Chrismas orders out. But I will be better about posting photos soon. On Thursday morning I went into the girls' room to get them out of bed and Taylor was standing up! That was her first time. Kaylie is really close to walking. She can do it if she holds onto something. The girls fight but they really enjoy playing with each other now. They giggle at each other all the time. It is precious! Very happy......post more soon.



















Neale and Taylor (that is dried hair gel in his hair - he would probably be mad I posted it but it is so cute!) He is such a good father. I am so proud of him.







No comments:

Post a Comment