Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Taylor





Taylor enjoying the outdoors. She did bring a tick home with her that we found tonight when we gave her a bath.



Daddy giving Taylor kisses




Daddy trying to get Kaylie to sit next to Taylor for a photo...needless to say...there are no photos of the girls together. I may do this for a living but there is no getting Kaylie to do something she doesn't want to do......I have no idea where she gets that.

Daddy and Kaylie

Kaylie's "Bunny"
She LOVES this bunny. She carries it around and gives it lots of hugs and kisses.



Ba-Ba's before bed
Happy Mother's Day Mom and Fran and all the other mother's who check in on the blog! I have the best mother in the world so I am very grateful and blessed. I just hope some day that my girls feel the same about me. I love being a mother!!! Today we were driving in the car and Taylor said "Dada Mama". It was the first time she has said two words together. Those are the moments that just make my day. I love coming home and seeing the girls get excited when they see me and rushing over to give me hugs and kisses (which are still open mouthed but I love them). I love them coming over and laying their head on my should or my lap. I love their little giggles......and their dancing. I love how Taylor gets so shy that she smiles and has to look away. I love how Kaylie giggles and tries to be funny. That is my life and I am very grateful for it.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kari, for the Mother's Day wishes and for being a fabulous mother yourself! More thanks for posting the pictures on the blog - the girls and your pictures of them are precious and help me feel like I don't live so far away.

    ReplyDelete