Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our New Favorite Restaurant

Kari and Kaylie
Taylor and Daddy

The Girls With Nana (last week)


Kaylie



Climbing Up the Pizza Slide




Kaylie Dancing to the Music while standing on the slide


Taylor

Fun times...love the face Taylor is making


Taylor


Taylor


The train was all good and fun until it started moving


Grandpa George and the girls





Sweet "T"

I have a lot to say!

I am really making an effort to make every minute that I do get with the girls count because I don't get to see them much these days. Work is keeping me BUSY. So we decided to take the girls to East of Chicago to eat dinner (several days ago). The girls loved it. They were very upset when it was time to go. They preferred mac and cheese to the pizza but they both ate pretty well. If Kaylie doesn't like something she takes it right back out of her mouth and lets you know.
They didn't like any moving rides but liked playing on the "playground". Kaylie was busting a move to the music. The girl loves to dance. Taylor will sometimes too. It cracks me up.
The girls are in serious need of haircuts. I have been working from sunrise until....well...almost sunrise again so I haven't been able to take them to get it cut but hope to soon.
We are keeping Aunt Nancy and family in our prayers. She had surgery last week and is not recovering as hoped. Please keep her in your prayers too.














No comments:

Post a Comment