Thursday, June 3, 2010

Point and Shoot Camera

















Date Night with my cute hubby

I broke down and bought a point and shoot camera so I can take it to the beach and places where it is inconvenient to bring my other cameras. These are some photos taken with it. So far, I am pleased because I normally wouldn't have the above photos because I wouldn't take my nice cameras to play at the beach or to go out. I turned down several shoots so I could spend the day with my family and go on a date with my hubby. Some days I don't get home until the girls are in bed and I hate that. So I am doing my best to balance work and family and if it means turning down some work then so be it. I am well aware of how quickly my babies are growing and I treasure every minute with them. The girls are enjoying the beach more. You have to watch Taylor because she shovels sand and seashells in her mouth. Neale said you would think that she would put sand in her mouth and realize how nasty it is and never do it again...well not Taylor. She apparently loves the taste of it. Kaylie seems to like the water if you are holding her and she is terrified if you are not. Kaylie has started to tell me what she does and doesn't want to eat. If I put something on her plate she doesn't want she will shake her head no. And if she wants more she will say "Mo" which is her version of "More". I turned down work for this weekend too so I am looking forward to spending the whole weekend with my family!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment