Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Can it really already be Christmas? Wow, it has been so busy. I have so much to catch up on the blog. Now that Christmas is here I should be slowing down for the next few months so I hope to post more regularly.

The girls are so much fun! I really miss not having any babies in the house but the girls are so funny. The things they say just crack me up. The girls are excited about Christmas. Taylor has already decided that she is bad and Santa isn't bringing her any gifts. Kaylie told her, "Taylor, that is okay because I will just share my gifts with you." Taylor decided that was good enough for her and she didn't need to be good because she would just play with Kaylie's toys.

Taylor likes to put "Baby Pout" (baby powder) on her legs
Kaylie alwasys says it is "Foxy" (foggy) outside
Kaylie calls a computer a "Gumanapeter"
They like to eat "tickles" (pickles)

Kaylie walked up to me and told me she knows what my name is. I asked her what it is and she replied,"Mama Kari Stovall Photography Chinn".

The girls like to play hide and seek. Taylor will tell Kaylie (before she goes to look for her) ,"No, I don't want you to hide there. Hide over here." If I a looking for the girls I will walk around and act like I don't know where they are. I will say,"Hmmm...I don't see them in the kitchen." They will reply,"We are hiding on the couch." Then they turn their backs to me or hide their heads like they suddenly just became invisible.

Taylor and Kaylie found baby wipes and "cleaned" the bathroom. I walked in and there were streaks and you could barely even see in the mirror. taylor said,"It looks so romantic!" I asked her what "romantic" means and she replied,"Beautiful."

Kaylie was Snow White and Taylor was Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween. They had a big time and grandma and grandpa went trick or treating with us. They only ate one or two pieces of candy that night and never asked for it again.

The girls love gymnastics. Kaylie got a ribbon for doing a forward dive roll. Taylor was out sick with the flu.

I can't believe in a month the girls will be 4! Where has time gone? I just want them to stay this little forever.

The girls seem to take turns with one always behaving and one not really listening. Now Kaylie is listening and following the rules and Taylor has a mind of her own. She is still as sweet as can be but just a little stubborn (I have no idea where she gets that....lol).

We are looking forward to seeing all the family for Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment