Friday, February 8, 2013

We are 4!


My 4th year making a cake for the girls. Kaylie chose Ariel.
I did not make Taylor's cake (obviously). It was amazing! Taylor loves Belle.
And of course we had to have a birthday cake for school too. Being 4 is a big deal.

 We tried skating for the first time at our birthday party.





I can't believe my sweet girls are 4! They are growing up way too quickly. I really don't know where time has gone. I am so sad not to have babies anymore. I love this age though. I am trying to enjoy the baby voices, adorable comments, funny things they say, and sweet hugs and kisses as long as I can. On her birthday Kaylie asked me, "Well mommy am I still going to be your baby?" The girls are so precious. I have lots to catch up on so I will blog more real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment