Tuesday, August 25, 2009

7 Months Old

It is hard to believe the girls are 7 months old. Time is flying by much too fast. The girls are doing great. Kaylie is trying to crawl. She isn't really getting anywhere yet but she is trying. Yesterday she was able to keep herself sitting up by herself briefly. The girls got a babydoll for their 7 month birthday. They like it but are much more interested in trying to eat it than play with it. They did show excitement when they got it though. Taylor giggles and it is the cutest thing ever. She mostly giggles at Kaylie but sometimes at me too. The girls went to church for the first time last week. Taylor and I spent most of the time in the crying room. Kaylie and Neale were able to stay in the church for the whole service. The babies are perfect. Life is good......


Best Friends





My Little Angel






My Sweet Girl





My Other Little Angel






My Happy Baby






Our First Babydoll







Sweet Dreams














Giggling







Trying to get to sleep











I love my Daddy


























Learning to Sit Up










I am doing it all by myself!


















Playing with Grandma

















Aunt Cathy and Kaylie













No comments:

Post a Comment