Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Full of Personality


Taylor's two teeth are really coming in. Kaylie doesn't have any yet. I have been laying a comforter down on the wood floor so the girls can play with each other and play with their toys. I ran upstairs for less than 2 minutes and Kaylie was across the room when I came back downstairs. Gone are the days where they would stay in one place. Kaylie can't crawl yet but she can roll and the girl can move! She loves to roll onto her stomach but she often gets stuck there and cries. She is trying to crawl and gets a little frustrated that she isn't going anywhere. Taylor likes to grab onto Kaylie and Kaylie doesn't like it at all. I actually saw Taylor grab Kaylie's pacifier out of Kaylie's mouth and try to put it in her mouth (photo below). The dogs love the babies and they also love their toys. They disappear from time to time and I discover them on the dog's bed. Both of the girls know their name and will look at you when you call them. Neale and I are both very happy and proud parents.








Busted stealing sissy's pacifier!










No comments:

Post a Comment