Thursday, August 13, 2009

We love toys ...and fighting over them

The girls love to play with toys.....and they fight over them. Taylor's favorite thing to do is steal Kaylie's pacifier. If you try to give Taylor a pacifier she doesn't want it but she constantly steals Kaylie's (see photos below). I have the sequence of it happening and another attempt by Taylor where Kaylie was trying to block her with her hand. It amuses Taylor but Kaylie doesn't take it very well. There is also another photo of them fighting over another toy. I think that time Kaylie may have actually stolen it from Taylor .....and you can see Taylor wasn't too happy. They are growing too fast!!! Kaylie weighs 14 lbs 4 oz. and Taylor is probably about 15 lbs.

Neale's mom, Dale, and Aunt Cathy were here last weekend. We had a great visit with them and it was nice to see them. Cathy started a 529 college fund for the girls which we are very grateful for. We really appreciate it! I took some photos of them when they were here which I will post soon. I have to find them. They are one one of my 30 or so very large memory cards and I am not quite sure which one. I am about as far behind on editing my photography as I have ever been. It is a very busy time of year. I am a little stressed out and not getting much sleep but I am lucky that people are still having their photos taken in this economy.

The ladies at daycare call Taylor "Smiley". The girls are perfect. Neale is a great father. We are just really enjoying it all and just wishing time wasn't flying by quite as fast as it is.
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment