Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Lives Are Officially Crazy!

So this may be one of theis worst technical photos I have ever taken but I had to grab the camera and shoot it with no time for adjustments because it only lasted a second. Kaylie is diving off the Jungle Bouncy and Taylor's feet are in the air because she is diving on it. Kaylie in photo below has her first bruise on her head from falling. She tries to walk and falls quite a bit. They are a handful but I am the luckiest person on the planet to have them. And I have a wonderful husband too. Tonight I had to work until late so Neale took a box dinner out of the freezer and cooked dinner. It took over an hour and when I got home and we went to eat it we realized he had cooked a Thanksgiving size box side dish of broccoli and cheese. So I ended up eating saltines with peanut butter and jelly for dinner. I love him for trying though!!! He is an amazing father and my best friend and I appreciate all he does.





No comments:

Post a Comment