Thursday, November 12, 2009

We are back from vacation

Happy Birthday Granddad Stovall! We are back from Key West. Neale's Mom and Dale were kind enough to take care of the girls while we were gone. We really appreciated it and we know it wasn't easy. It was nice to be able to relax and know they were in great hands. I was excited to get back to my babies! Kaylie is close to walking. She takes a few steps while holding onto something. She is everywhere and really fast.....loaded with energy....and likes to do exactly what I tell her not to do. Taylor is still my happy, mellow baby. She scoots around but she can be content holding onto a spoon! She does like to follow Kaylie around though. They both like to hang out at my feet while I am working on the computer. Kaylie has just started helping me pick her up. It isn't easy for me to carry both babies at once but I do. I pick Taylor up first and then tell Kaylie to come to momma. If she is in her crib she will stand up and put her arms around me and hold on. It is so cute and amazing to have them understand me.
Kaylie


Kaylie



I feel my teeth mommy!


?! Taylor's new crazy wild curls! I haven't quite figured out to do with it yet.





Neale and I in Key West on our first vacation away from the girls.




Neale and I in Key West with some Parrothead friends from the Charlotte, NC Parrothead Club.






No comments:

Post a Comment