Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

If you follow the blog regularly you know that Taylor likes for things to be CLOSED. The doors have to be closed, the toybox has to be closed, etc. So you can see how the mailbox on her new playhouse which won't stay closed caused her problems
I WANT THIS CLOSED
STAY CLOSED!!!

I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO STAND HERE AND HOLD IT



I LOVE MY PLAYHOUSE!!
YAY!!!!!!!!
WE ARE EVEN SHARING






MY SERIOUS LOOK




GRANDMA FRAN AND GRANDPA DALE...TAYLOR DIDN'T TAKE A LONG ENOUGH NAP SO SHE WAS OUT OF SORTS

DAD AND GRANDPA DALE WORKING HARD WHILE GRANDMA FRAN AND I WATCH THE GIRLS
TAYLOR ACTUALLY PICKED THIS FLOWER AND KEPT TRYING TO PUT IT IN HER HAIR...SMART COOKIE

PRECIOUS BABY HANDS

We had a wonderful visit with Fran and Dale. They worked the entire time they were here. They watched and played with the babies, helped clean out the garage, got our sprinkler system working for us, put together the playhouse, etc. We are very grateful and appreciate it! The girls got a playhouse. Kaylie loves it and Taylor likes it but isn't quite sure about it yet. Today Kaylie was testing her boundaries. I kept telling her no she could not crawl up the stairs and she would do it and look at me to see how I was going to react. She is a stubborn one but my mom says that I was the exact same way. She told me when I was little I was supposed to apologize to my brother, Jeff, for something I did but I wouldn't. She said I kept saying "I not sorry". So she made me sit in one spot until I did and I refused so I eventually just fell asleep there. Ohh...I am going to have my hands full. I guess it is payback.

1 comment:

  1. What great photos. Sounds like you all had a great week. And what a stellar playhouse!!!! Thanks for keeping us long distance fans up to date.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete