Thursday, July 8, 2010

Imitating Mama

Taylor modeling my purse
Kaylie modeling my purse (pre-haircut) with her photo showing on the purse when she was a baby

I love this photo because that is Taylor and the photo on the purse you see is also Taylor (right after I had given her a bath when she was really little)



I have noticed that the girls have started imitating me. I realized it when I saw Kaylie pointing and shaking her finger at our dog, Roxy, and telling her "No". The I realized it again when Kaylie started spanking herself when I told her I would spank her if she didn't stop what she was doing (obviously I don't spank very hard because she thinks it is funny so I think we are switching to "time out") and then again when Taylor picked up my purse and put it on her shoulder and started walking around the house with it. They aren't even a year and a half yet! I am amazed how their little brains work. Taylor just thought it was the best thing in the world. The purse weighs so much it made her tip over a few times but that didn't stop her. Then Kaylie decided she wanted to do it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment