Saturday, August 7, 2010

Girlie

My Little Taylor









Love those blue eyes

My "Trouble" look


Hanging with sissy eating goldfish

Taylor relaxing (and putting a piece of her book in her mouth)

Kaylie being silly (and cute)

Taylor


Taylor playing the "Where Is Taylor" game. She would hide behindthe corner of the porch and I would ask "Where is Taylor?" and she ran out smiling



Playing "Where Is Kaylie"


Kaylie on the move...she puts her arm out like that when she dances too



OLDER PHOTOS BELOW...some I never got around to posting


This is how I carry my purse (and Sissy's purse too)


Kaylie loved this .....as long as it wasn't moving. She just wanted to sit on it.

Chillin in my car

I think this photo is so funny because Kaylie is doing exactly what the guy is doing


A couple weeks ago when it seemed like everything that could go wrong was going wrong I had a photo session at Huntington Beach State Park. I was meeting the people in the parking lot nearby and it began raining HARD....big storm. The photo session got rained out but where that tree fell is where I normally park (facing the road) to meet people. When I pulled into the parking lot I looked at the tree nearby swaying in the wind and decided to go to the other side of the parking lot. Right when I pulled into the other space the tree snapped and fell right where I would have been. So I guess I may have a little bit of luck left in me afterall.


Kaylie swinging in the neighborhood
This is by far my favorite age for the girls so far. Their vocabulary amazes me. They are starting to say 2 and 3 word phrases and popular words are "All Gone", "Up please", "Down", "I Love You", "Sissy", "No", "Fish", "Dog", "Quack", "Moo", "Book", "Mama", "Daddy". They talk all the time. A good bit is baby babble which I adore. Kaylie comes right up to me and looks me right in the eyes and just talks and talks and talks. And she is so serious about it. I usually say "Yes" and she agrees with me and then walks off. I would love to know what she is thinking or trying to communicate. They can repeat words you say exactly.
The other day Kaylie walked up to me so seriously. She was just staring at me and I was wondering what in the world she was doing. She seemed to be concentrating really hard. Then she leaned in and kissed me. Very sweet.
The girls are very girlie. I have no idea where they get it because all I have time to do is hop out of the shower and go. They on the other hand like to walk around with their purses, talk on the phone, brush their hair, and try on shoes. They can get shoes on by themselves sometimes. And Kaylie.....it is unbelieveable to me but she is picky about what clothes she wears. If you put her in an outfit she doesn't like she will let you know. She will pitch a fit and try to take the clothes off. She definitely has an opinion about what she wears....at one and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment