Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photos Coming Soon

I tried uploading some video a couple days ago but it didn't work so I will have to try again when I am not quite as busy. The girls are growing too quickly! I wish I could just freeze them right at this age for a couple years. It is just so fascinating how their little brains work and I love to hear them talk. I love the baby babble. They look at me so seriously and talk and talk. Their vocabulary is rapidly expanding. They can repeat words exactly as I say them. I have alphabet books and I read them to the girls and make the sound of the letter and the girls repeat them.



They have started stomping their feet when they get mad or don't get their way. Both of them do it. When I was reading their daily sheets from daycare yesterday I figured out where it comes from. It said "Kaylie loves doing morning exercises. She LOVES to stomp her feet."



Kaylie has been home sick for part of yesterday and today but I think she is starting to feel better. I have also been sick. Taylor was sick for one day but is better now. So far Neale is in the clear. I woke Kaylie up last night before I went to sleep to give her some medicine. I hadn't gotten to see her all day because by the time I got home from my photo session she was asleep. I told her I loved her and she relied "I Love You" and then I told her "Night, night" and she said "Goodnight" and waved to me and rolled back on her stomach and went to sleep. So sweet. Kaylie stayed home sick today so I went to pick Taylor up from daycare. Sometimes they put the girls in different rooms for part of the day. They move them around according to how many students are there per teacher. Taylor must have thought Kaylie was in the room next door because when I was walking out the front door Taylor pointed at the door to another room and said "Sissy". I think she thought I was forgetting Kaylie.

The girls will start a new daycare next month. They have been on the waiting list for this place since I found out I was pregnant and they just got a spot. The daycare is closer to me which is really important because I can take them to daycare and pick them up every day. Neale does it most of the time now because it is on his way to work. I just feel like I don't know what they do all day. I don't know any other kids or parents in their classes, etc. The teachers where they are now have been great but I just want to be more involved because I feel like I am missing out on too much so this is a step in that direction. So I am excited about it. Summer is almost over which I am thrilled about. I am so grateful that my summer was so booked but the most important thing to me right now is spending time with my family so I am hoping to get to do more of that in the near future.

Neale's dad and Cissy just left town and Neale's mom, Dale, and Aunt Cathy are coming this weekend so we are looking forward to their visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment