Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Been A While

I will post more photos this weekend. Sorry it has been a while! Neale and I went to Key West for vacation and had a good time. It was nice to be away from work but I was happy to come home to my babies! They are hilarious these days. They talk and talk. Tonight they had a giggle party on the way home from daycare. I have never seen them so giggly and loud. They have really started taking an interest in their baby dolls and stuffed animals. They carry their baby dolls around and hug and kiss them. They each have a little blanket with an animal head on it that they sleep with and they are becoming very attached to them. Taylor 's is froggy and Kaylie's is puppy and another one that she switches back and forth between. They are still big fans of being "beautiful". I have discovered that I can get them to wear hairbows or hats if I tell them how beautiful they are. They get so excited. I say the alphabet to them letter by letter and they repeat each letter after me. They sound so cute saying it. "K" is "Key" and "Q" is "Coo". They still call each other "T" and "Kiki". More to come this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment