Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Me Lika Da Beach"

My Cool Sunglasses
Maybe mom can't see me with my super cool sunglasses because I know I am not supposed to be playing on her computer


"Me See!" Kaylie lets me take her photo if she can look at the back of the camera afterwards



"Me Lika Da Beach" Kaylie says. We have actually made it into a little chant. Neale and I sing it and the girls think we are "silly".






"Me Do It"







Throwing seashells in the ocean







We have been trying to go the beach as a family when we can. The girls really like it. Kaylie loves the ocean. She is amazed by it. She wants to go stand and look at it the whole time we are there. She didn't want to touch the water but I got her to put her feet in and then by the end she was in the water up to her chest and Neale got Taylor to do it too.



Today we went to Haylie's 8th birthday party at the zoo. The girls weren't scared of the animals like they have been in previous visits. They were really intersted in watching the big kids at the party.



Taylor thinks she is super cool in sunglasses. Tonight she was walking around like a little diva.



Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment