Monday, May 30, 2011

"Oh My Goodness"
















T looks like she is ready for dance lessons!


Giving Sissy a kiss



















We had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. My parents came to visit. I put my dad to work and he assisted me on a wedding. He taught himself photography and he is amazing at it so I was thrilled to have his help. Thanks Dad! The girls were happy to see them. When Taylor would wake up she wouldn't call for "mama".....it was "Nana!". They love their Nana. Nana and "AhDa" (granddad) read lots of books to he girls while they were here. They still LOVE to read.




Taylor's new saying is "Oh my goodness." She sounds adorable when she says it. Kaylie likes to tell on Taylor. Taylor colored in the books and on the back of the couch so Kaylie likes to show it to me and say " T colored it." Taylor smiles and says "No, Kaylie did it." We are teaching the girls not to say "Mine!" and fight over toys. We have a book about a Minosaur (Dinosaur that says Mine) so every time the girls say "mine" we ask them if they are a mineosaur. They reply "No, I not a Minosaur". They are moving up to a new classroom in daycare next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment