Thursday, June 11, 2009

19 weeks Taylor and Kaylie

Taylor
The girls will be 20 weeks old tomorrow. These photos were taken last weekend. Kaylie got sent home from daycare already for having a fever. That sure didn't take long for her to get sick after being around the other kids. I knew that would happen which is why I am so grateful that my mom and dad and Neale's mom stayed with them when they were so small. It allowed us to keep them out of daycare for a while. I think Kaylie is starting to feel better. We try to feed the girls cereal once a day. Kaylie loves it and Taylor makes some hilarious faces like she thinks it is disgusting and just spits it back out. I have been working ALOT so I haven't gotten to spend as much time with the girls as I would like. Neale has been wonderful with the girls. It takes a team to raise them both and I think we have it down pretty well. We couldn't be happier.
Taylor



Kaylie and Taylor



Kaylie and Taylor




Kaylie





Kaylie










Taylor





Taylor








Taylor








No comments:

Post a Comment