Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day




These photos of Taylor were taken this morning at bath time. I have lots more of the girls and more of Kaylie but they are still on the memory cards. I swear it is hard to get any real work done when I have such cute little models at home. The girls are starting to feel better. Kaylie got Taylor sick and they both got me sick but I think we are all starting to get better. Today was Neale's first Father's Day. We all went to the beach and then to Rioz for dinner. The girls have started their baby talk alot more. Some of the sounds they make just crack us up. Sometimes they repeat "hey" or "hi" or something else we say exactly and Neale and I both look at each other in amazement like "did that really just happen?" We are having so much fun with them. Happy Father's Day to my dad, George, and Dale!! We love you all. Neale is a fabulous father and I know I say it all the time but we really just couldn't be happier.








Taylor
















Taylor






Kaylie





Kaylie (left), Taylor (right)






No comments:

Post a Comment