Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring is Here

Taylor striking a pose
Taylor gets this excited by opening and closing doors

She is actually trying to shut ME in the door

But she looks cute doing it

Taylor hanging out

Get me out of this grass

Kaylie wants to put her glasses on by herself..Little Miss Independent

Kaylie is feeling much better and luckily Taylor never got sick. We went to the beach Saturday but we were a little too optimistic because it may have been 75 degrees but the wind was cold so we didn't last long. The girls had on beach hats and sun glasses but I didn't have my camera. The girls weren't fond of the beach and the sand so hopefully that will change before summer gets here. Kaylie is back to her spunky self. She has developed a sense of humor. She is so funny and she likes to do things to make you laugh. She has the cutest little giggle. Taylor is walking much better. Nana taught her to point to her nose when asked where her nose is. The other day she did something bad and then I gave her a look like she was in trouble and she pointed to her nose because I always praise her when she I ask her where her nose is and she gets it right. I guess she thought that was her get out of trouble card. Kaylie has started "reading" books too. I could listen to their baby babble forever. It is the cutest.





No comments:

Post a Comment