Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poor little Taylor got bit by something when we went on a walk last night and what started out as a tiny bite on her nose has turned into a VERY swollen face. I gave her some allergy medicine tonight and we will see what she looks like tomorrow but now it looks pretty bad. We may be making a trip to the doctor. She looks pitiful.

I still haven't gotten Halloween outfits. We went looking and Kaylie pointed to Ariel and acted like she really liked that so that might be what she dresses up as. She has Ariel pajamas so she likes Ariel. Not sure about what Taylor will be yet. I am sure she wants to be Dora but that is just about the most boring costume I have ever seen so we will try to find something else.

Tonight we went to a Fall Dinner at the girls' daycare. George and Cissy came along. I really like the new daycare. I am one of the Room Moms so although I have zero free time - I am volunteering and helping out where I can. I am making treats for the class for Halloween. Haha...it is a good thing they are toddler's because I am no cook! I really like bring more involved. My mom was very involved in my school when I was little and I want to do the same.

Neale is doing good. He is substitute teaching until he can find something else. Hopefully something will come along. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Taylor is very independent. She insists on feeding herself (which is quite messy), putting on her shoes by herself, brushing her teeth by herslef, etc. Kaylie likes to say No. I used to say "Are you ready to go to bed?" and the girls would run to the stairs. Now I get a big headshake and a "No." Kaylie says "NO" very short and quickly. Taylor drags it out and puts some drama in it. Hers come out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I love my sweet babies....I mean toddlers......they are growing too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment