Thursday, October 7, 2010

Twin Talk

Kaylie riding her car
Taylor


Taylor

Kaylie

Trying on Daddy's hats




The girls are so talkative. They "twin talk" to each other. I have no idea what they are saying when they do. They are able to put two and three words together at times too. Taylor is hilarious. She has a very dramatic "Noooooooooooooo." Kaylie is very interactive and answers all my questions. Taylor acts like she didn't hear me and shows me a little grin and looks away. They are in the Mama stage where they want mama all the time. They have finally learned to give kisses with their mouths closed. They love to give hugs and kisses almost as much a I love receiving them. They have learned how to get their way. They will ask for more snack and I will tell them no that they have had enough and then they will look at me with their pretty little faces and say "Please" and sign please in sign language. Then of course I have to give in. My dad said I used to know how to get my way when I was little too so he knows where they get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment