Friday, January 28, 2011

"Sissy Did It"

"Uht...oh"....as my girls would say. This morning I got my first "Sissy Did It". I keep the girls in a pack in play while I get ready in the mornings because we are upstairs and it would be dangerous for them if I didn't. They watch cartoons and play. This morning I kept hearing Taylor say "Diaper" so I went over to see and just as I suspected, she was holding her diaper in her hand. I told her that she shouldn't do that and her response was "Sissy did it". And I can tell you by the mischevious look on Kaylie's face and her giggle that Taylor was telling the truth. Then not five minutes later I hear Kaylie say "Taylor Bite". I could tell by the look on Taylor's face that she just bit her sissy. I told her to tell her sissy she was sorry (they do that by giving each other a hug and kiss) and Kaylie started running from Taylor saying "NO!" and laughing. Taylor was so sweet. She kept saying "Sissy please kiss" but Kaylie wasn't having it. I think I might just have my hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment