Monday, February 14, 2011

"Love You Too!"















The other night I put the girls to bed and as I was leaving I said "I love you" and started walking out of the room. I heard Taylor shout "Love you too!". We then began a "Love you" "Love you too" back and forth to each other until I was downstairs. Hearing her baby voice saying "love you too" melted my heart!
Those who know me know that I sneeze a lot and that it doesn't sound like a normal sneeze. I was having one of my regular 8 sneezes in a row fits and Taylor looked up at me and said "Bless you." So sweet.

Sunday Neale and I took the girls to The Market Common to walk around and play on the playground. George and Cissie ("Papa" and "Gungie" to the girls) met us there. The girls had a big time looking at the birds and the ducks in the pond and playing on the playground. They loved the slide. Taylor was pretty bold and had no hesitation in climbing up or going down the slide (although her face showed some fear in the photos when she was actually going down). Kaylie was a little more hesitant. She liked it but she hung out at the top of the slide while Taylor lapped her a few times. Looks like it is about time to put up the playground the grandparents got them for their birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment